Friday, 2 March 2012
Friday, March 2nd, 2012
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.... I have taken a big break of posting.... Well, I must try to write more. :) I suppose I haven't posted for a while because nothing much has happened. Piano... School.... Writing...... Eating muffins.......... Well, I think I should write something anyways. Now... What about? Hm......... Well,I'm not sure if this is normal, but if I listen to a song even once in my whole life, I write a story in my head that matches the song. I don't need to hear the words, I just write by the sound of the melody. (raps don't really work for this... :P). As soon as a song starts, I have all the characters, all the places, and the whole story by the end. I don't know why I do this and I find it's really weird. :) well, I thought I would just mention that.... I don't have anything else to say now.................. I will write some more tomorrow maybe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment