Friday, 16 March 2012
The day before St. Patrick's!
So, tomorrow is St. Patrick's day! I am personally VERY excited about it! I have a sparkley green bow tie and a top hat to match :) now... While I was listening to some music and writing, I realized that there are literally THOUSANDS of short and longs stories going on in my head! Now, I can't very well publish that many books, so I might have to edit some. But I aphave been thinking, and I do believe I shall be a director when I grow up. I plan on going to a film collage in California called John Paul the Great catholic film collage... I THINK that's what it's called. :) so ya! I've already thought of some awesome movie ideas! :) I will write another post TOMORROW!!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment