Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Tuesday, Febuary 14, 2012

TODAY IS VALENTINES DAY!!!!! And not much happened, except for piano class. Well, today I created a blog! It's actually this one... The one you are reading... Well, I thought that I might say some more things about myself. I'm not self centered, I love books, and music, and art, and animals, and magic tricks, and candy, and Canada, and God, and writing, and Thai coconut chicken, and homemade orange Julius's, and Doctor Who, And Pineapples, and PSYCH, and quotes, and math, and movies... The list goes on and on and on. And I don't really like the shows that everyone else likes... You know, the mindless television that people got sucked into. Oh, I speak Latin... Yes, it IS a dead language. And due to a funny joke in my HOMESCHOOLER Latin class, I say "Holy Cat!!!" a lot! And we say that hired thugs are behind a lot of bad things, and we "don't give a hoot" about certain things. But we say it all in Latin. TA DA!!! Now. One thing you should know is that my writing and adittude are highly influenced by the music I currently listen to. I don't like Justin Beiber, or Lady GaGa, or Katy Parry. In fact, I quite hate them. I mainly listen to soundtracks from movies, or fiddle music, or Irish music, or sometimes Christian music. But I am very influenced by it. So I don't listen to bad music AT ALL. I plug my ears when people sing it or blare it from their phones. I will give you a new fact tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment